Pages

Welcome!

I have moved my blog to:

www.JSS Journeys.com

I plan to use this new website to share the many journeys my husband and I are taking...hope you are able to join us for the ride!


Stephenie



Monday, June 20, 2011

Online Card Class

Summer Card Class 2011 is being offered by Jennifer McGuire, Kristina Werner & Friends . On top of that, Jill Foster from Inspired By... is GIVING AWAY 3 spots to this class.  Jill has the giveaway opportunity going on all week, so make sure to head over and check it out.  Even if you do not win a spot in the class, at $39.00 it is very affordable.  You get 48 card ideas, 8 videos, plus much more!  I did not wait, I registered for the class.  If I am fortunate enough to win a class from Jill, she will refund my money.  That is what I call a win-win situation!  Have a GREAT week!

No comments:

Post a Comment