Pages

Welcome!


Welcome to my blog! I currently post about my crafting journey, but plan to add more pages that touch on the other life journeys my husband and I are taking. Please stay tuned as we share these experiences. Thank you so much for stopping by. I hope you find something to inspire you!


Stephenie



Monday, June 20, 2011

Online Card Class

Summer Card Class 2011 is being offered by Jennifer McGuire, Kristina Werner & Friends . On top of that, Jill Foster from Inspired By... is GIVING AWAY 3 spots to this class.  Jill has the giveaway opportunity going on all week, so make sure to head over and check it out.  Even if you do not win a spot in the class, at $39.00 it is very affordable.  You get 48 card ideas, 8 videos, plus much more!  I did not wait, I registered for the class.  If I am fortunate enough to win a class from Jill, she will refund my money.  That is what I call a win-win situation!  Have a GREAT week!

No comments:

Post a Comment