Pages

Welcome!


Welcome to my blog! I currently post about my crafting journey, but plan to add more pages that touch on the other life journeys my husband and I are taking. Please stay tuned as we share these experiences. Thank you so much for stopping by. I hope you find something to inspire you!


Stephenie



Monday, June 20, 2011

Die-Cut Swap

It is time for another swap with Christel at Scrappin' Sista .  The June Swap is a "Girlie" cut.  My first thought was a purse or shoe, but then I figured the other participants would think the same thing.  I started looking through my cricut cartridges and found the fan cut on the Pagoda cart.  I really think the fan is a "Girlie" cut.  The fan is cut at 3" and the paper I chose, from My Mind's Eye "Laundry Line", has a small pattern that did not overwhelm the cut.  I went through my huge container of rhinestones from Bead Design and found enough rhinestones the same size and color to decorate each fan.  When that was finished, I still thought something was missing, so I decided to add lace across the top.  The final touch was twine wrapped around the bottom of the fan with a light pink bead tied on each end.  I hope the ladies in the swap like the finished "Girlie" cut!






No comments:

Post a Comment