Pages

Welcome!


Welcome to my blog! I currently post about my crafting journey, but plan to add more pages that touch on the other life journeys my husband and I are taking. Please stay tuned as we share these experiences. Thank you so much for stopping by. I hope you find something to inspire you!


Stephenie



Monday, June 20, 2011

Bead & Ribbon Bookmarks

I have also started making bead bookmarks.  I have given the women in my Church a bead ribbon bookmark.  I still have a few women I missed at Church on Sunday, but I will catch them next week.  I am short a few bookmarks, so I will get some more made.



I choose a thin ribbon and coordinate the bead dangle with the ribbon.  I place a crimp bead, with a opening on the end for a jump ring, at each end of the ribbon and use a jump ring to attach the dangles.

No comments:

Post a Comment