Pages

Welcome!


Welcome to my blog! I currently post about my crafting journey, but plan to add more pages that touch on the other life journeys my husband and I are taking. Please stay tuned as we share these experiences. Thank you so much for stopping by. I hope you find something to inspire you!


Stephenie



Saturday, April 16, 2011

"Make Your Own Holiday" Scrapbook Layout

Karel over at One By One The Flamingos Are Stealing My Sanity hosted a blog hop in March with the theme of "Make Your Own Holiday".  Due to a family emergency and personal illness I was unable to
participate in this blog hop, but I had already made the project, so here it is:








The idea behind "Schlitterbahn Day" is that for the last 5 years, we have asked all of the foreign exchange students in the area to spend a day at Schlitterbahn.  It has been the "World's Best Waterpark" for many years and there is no way to describe how awesome it is without experiencing it.  This day is an opportunity for all students and their families to have an enjoyable outing.  The pearlized paper used for this layout is from SEI - White Elegance, I really liked it because the pattern reminds me of shells.  The letters and waves are from the Life is a Beach cricut cart. and the swirls are from the Cindy Loo cart.  I did try to adhere beads to one of the swirls and I was not happy with the way it turned out, but I left it on the page anyway.




No comments:

Post a Comment