Pages

Welcome!


Welcome to my blog! I currently post about my crafting journey, but plan to add more pages that touch on the other life journeys my husband and I are taking. Please stay tuned as we share these experiences. Thank you so much for stopping by. I hope you find something to inspire you!


Stephenie



Saturday, April 16, 2011

Bookmark with Charm swap

I know it has been months since I have posted.  Although I have not posted, I did participate in a swap with Christel at Scrappin' Sista in February that renewed the love I have for beads and beaded projects.  More on that later.

The February swap was to make a Bookmark with a charm.  Christel was kind enough to find several Youtube tutorials that gave newbies to charms like me an idea of what they should look like.  I really loved making these charms and the ladies in the swap made some awesome charms also.  Making these bookmarks and charms was so much fun that I make some more for my Ladies Sunday School class.




The paper for these bookmarks is Life's Journey by K & Company.  The designer paper is so beautiful and double-sided, too.  The embellies I used are leftover ribbon, pearls with adhesive and beaded ribbon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment