Pages

Welcome!


Welcome to my blog! I currently post about my crafting journey, but plan to add more pages that touch on the other life journeys my husband and I are taking. Please stay tuned as we share these experiences. Thank you so much for stopping by. I hope you find something to inspire you!


Stephenie



Friday, March 18, 2011

Make Up Your Own Holiday Blog Hop

Sorry for not posting for so long!  I have been crafting, but just not getting them posted.  Hopefully, I will get back on track!!  To get me started, I am one of the hosts for the "Make Up Your Own Holiday Blog Hop" starting March 26-27.  Karel at One By One The Flamingos Are Stealing My Sanity is setting up this blog hop.  I plan on being involved in her monthly blog hops and I can tell you, she has some really FUN ones planned!!  Hope you stay tune!

1 comment:

  1. Hey, Stephanie! I'm still trying to confirm that you're still in this hop...please email me and let me know! ksjennings at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete