Pages

Welcome!


Welcome to my blog! I currently post about my crafting journey, but plan to add more pages that touch on the other life journeys my husband and I are taking. Please stay tuned as we share these experiences. Thank you so much for stopping by. I hope you find something to inspire you!


Stephenie



Tuesday, January 18, 2011

"I Have A Dream" Blog Hop Blog Candy Winners!!

WOW!  Such an AWESOME weekend!!!  Thank you to everyone who stopped by my blog on the Blog Hop and the wonderful comments about my card! :)  We have a winner of the "Dreams Come True" Cricut cart from Karelj from One By One The Flamingos Are Stealing My Sanity ....and the Winner is Bunny Freak.  Karelj has already sent her an email, so she should be getting it in the mail soon.  Now, for my blog candy Winner, the number generated by random.org is #35..Lynlee who said "Great card-love the window!"  I have already contacted Lynda and will have the candy in the mail to her by Friday.  Thank you also to all of my new followers!  I am now just 23 people short of 100, so I am planning a blog candy give away when I reach 100 followers.  All of my followers will be entered in the give away, so if you can help spread the word, that would be GREAT!!  I hope to participate in a blog hop again soon.

2 comments: