Pages

Welcome!


Welcome to my blog! I currently post about my crafting journey, but plan to add more pages that touch on the other life journeys my husband and I are taking. Please stay tuned as we share these experiences. Thank you so much for stopping by. I hope you find something to inspire you!


Stephenie



Friday, January 21, 2011

Calling All Card Makers!

An AWESOME Blogger, Archiving Angel , is asking anyone interested, to send her cards for her DH and his squadron that have been deployed.  These cards will be sent directly to his squadron, not the same as Operation Write Home.  Anyone interested in sending cards to her, need to email her at archivingangel@yahoo.com.  Thanks for sharing your talent with those who give so much for us to have the freedoms we often take for granted. Wishing you all a Safe New Year!

1 comment:

  1. Stephenie~ thank you so very much for posting about this on your blog.
    I am moved that you would do such a kind thing.

    I did not think to ask anyone to post about it but am glad that you did.
    I am enjoying catching up on your blog.
    So many wonderful things to see.
    Take care sweetie,
    Sonia

    ReplyDelete