Pages

Welcome!


Welcome to my blog! I currently post about my crafting journey, but plan to add more pages that touch on the other life journeys my husband and I are taking. Please stay tuned as we share these experiences. Thank you so much for stopping by. I hope you find something to inspire you!


Stephenie



Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Tag Holders

A second gift for each of my kids is a gift tag box.  Nolapan's are based on something she collects, monkeys.
I used the Cri-cut Creat a Critter cart to make over 20 moneys that were placed on liners cut as tags from the Wild Card cart.  The box was decorated with CTMH paper from Christmas when it was DOTS.  I liked  it because it had a background of white and had hearts on it, really a beautiful background.



For Nik, I used the Cricut 50 States cart. to make the Texas flag, the outline of the state of Texas, the Bluebonnet and Mockingbird for the tag box.  I used the Cricut Plantin Schoolbook for the tag with some more white stars from the Cuttlebug embossing folder Stars.



1 comment: