Pages

Welcome!


Welcome to my blog! I currently post about my crafting journey, but plan to add more pages that touch on the other life journeys my husband and I are taking. Please stay tuned as we share these experiences. Thank you so much for stopping by. I hope you find something to inspire you!


Stephenie



Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Christmas Gifts

Initials was my theme this year for my gifts for my exchange kids.  The last project I am posting tonight is a very quick project.  I purchased white wooden letters from Hobby Lobby.  I used the Cricut Printing 101 card set at 1.25" to cut the names of my kids and I glued everything down and also got them in the mail Tuesday.  Unfortunately, I actually got Aino's and Shirley's in the mail last week (Amazing!!), but forgot to take pictures.
Anna's is the only one painted because she had bought some paint while here so I know she liked the color and there was some leftover.





No comments:

Post a Comment