Pages

Welcome!


Welcome to my blog! I currently post about my crafting journey, but plan to add more pages that touch on the other life journeys my husband and I are taking. Please stay tuned as we share these experiences. Thank you so much for stopping by. I hope you find something to inspire you!


Stephenie



Friday, October 1, 2010

Decorated Frame



My girls have a friend, an exchange student from Korea, whose birthday is next week.  They had a Birthday meal for a few friends tonight.  I had seen a decorated frame in a Paper Crafts October 2004 issue called Friends Frame and thought it would be perfect as a gift because whatever she receives
she will have to pack to take home.  I purchased a frame from Wal-Mart for $3 and took out the glass and mat.  I used the mat as the template and cut out a piece of manila colored cardstock to cover the whole back.  I then used the CTMH acrylic stamp set Love Tags and Cocoa stamp pad to make different tags using the Friends definition tag.  I also cut out tags from Simple Elegance paper from the Paper Studio and used a piece to fill in the center of the frame.  I used a McGill 1 11/16 circle punch for 2 circles.  I finished by using flowers from Prima Flowers and gems from Bead Design, Inc.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Stephenie~ playing catching up again. I just love this friend frame. How fabulous!
    I hope you can stop by my blog tomorrow where I am going to have giveaways as part of a blog hop.
    It would be nice to have you hop along.
    Take care,
    Sonia

    ReplyDelete