Pages

Welcome!


Welcome to my blog! I currently post about my crafting journey, but plan to add more pages that touch on the other life journeys my husband and I are taking. Please stay tuned as we share these experiences. Thank you so much for stopping by. I hope you find something to inspire you!


Stephenie



Thursday, August 12, 2010

School Days


Paper Playtime is doing a challenge for "School Days" and I have always liked blackboard images so I included that in my interpretation of "School Days".  The background is CTMH cranberry cs and the next layer is CTMH Kentucky Green cs.  The desk is made with CTMH desert sand cs embossed with Cuttlebug Distressed Stripes embossing folder sponged with
CTMH Cocoa sp.  The blackboard is black cs purchased at Hobby Lobby and the sentiment is from a CTMH school set and embossed with Seafoam White embossing powder from Ranger Industries.  The book, apple and worm digi stamp is from Inktegrity Digital Images .

2 comments:

  1. That is cute, it really looks like I'm looking in a classroom LOL! TFS at Paper Playtime!
    Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! That chalk board and sentiment look real. Thanks for playing in paper with us at Paper Playtime. :) Janis

    ReplyDelete