Pages

Welcome!


Welcome to my blog! I currently post about my crafting journey, but plan to add more pages that touch on the other life journeys my husband and I are taking. Please stay tuned as we share these experiences. Thank you so much for stopping by. I hope you find something to inspire you!


Stephenie



Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Miss You!

The sentiment for this card is constructed with the puzzle setting at 1" from the Printing 101 cart. using CTMH new england ivy, outdoor denim and Hobby Lobby black cs.  The puzzle pieces were arranged on white cs and sponged with CTMH olive and ponderosa pine stamp pads. It was then layered on CTMH ponderosa pine cs.  The 5.5x4.25" white base was sponged with CTMH clover meadow, topiary, olive and ponderosa pine stamp pads starting with the lightest color in the center and outward to the edge with the darkest color.  A Martha Stewart punch was used on a 1x5.5" CTMH outdoor denim cs.  The large butterfly was cut from the Indie Art cart at 1.5" from black cs and the smaller butterfly was cut from the Stamping cart at .75" from CTMH dutch blue cs.  The bodies of both butterflies are from blue gem lines from Glitterazzi.  The 3 pearls are from Want 2 scrap.  I entered this card in the following challenges:

             Annabelle Stamps - sketch
             Andrea's Stamping Moment - simply sprayed/sponged
             Flutterby Wednesdays - open challenge
             Paper Playtime - miss you

8 comments:

  1. This is beautiful! What a good idea with the puzzle pieces! Thanks for playing in paper with us at Paper Playtime. :) Janis

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your card Stephenie!
    Love how you made your sentiment into a puzzle, just wonderful!
    Lovely colour combo and your butterflies are so cute!
    Thanks for playing along with us at AnnaBelle Stamps!

    Take Care, Hugs,
    Kylie X

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your card! A little sponging can make such a difference to white cardstock!
    Thanks for playing along with me this week :)
    Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  4. And thanks for playing along with us at AnnaBelle Stamps!!
    Andrea
    (again)

    ReplyDelete
  5. amazing card! Just love that butterfly!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fun card. Love the puzzle pieced sentiment. Thanks for joining in on the absc this week.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great job with this weeks sketch - I like the puzzle pieces for the sentiment! Good Luck - hope you'll play with us again on AnnaBelle Stamps.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello there sweet lady~ I am back!
    I wanted to catch up on your blog & see what you have been up & also thank you with all my heart for the kind comments you left me while I was away.
    I am so glad you enjoy my blog & continue to follow along.
    You have been quite a busy lady yourself.
    I love the pics you posted of you at CKC. I went to the one in Buffalo with my BFF and had a blast. Did way too much shopping. You girls look like you had a lot of fun.
    I love your latest works of art from the heart. Keep at it.
    I love stopping in.
    Take care.
    Hugs,
    Sonia

    ReplyDelete