Pages

Welcome!


Welcome to my blog! I currently post about my crafting journey, but plan to add more pages that touch on the other life journeys my husband and I are taking. Please stay tuned as we share these experiences. Thank you so much for stopping by. I hope you find something to inspire you!


Stephenie



Thursday, June 10, 2010

Paper Playtime Challenge #2


The challenge this week from Paper Playtime is based on the phrase: "In thy face I see Honor, Truth, and Loyalty". My interpretation of this phrase is a card of stars in CTMH Denim Blue stamp pad with sponging and star punches that lets the B&T in red stripes show through.  I used the phrase "On my Honor" from the CTMH Scout wood mounted stamp set.  I also used Rainbow Sparkle embossing powder to make the words shine as well as one of the star sets.

1 comment:

  1. All the stars and the sparklies look really cool! Thanks for playing in paper with us! :) Janis

    ReplyDelete