Pages

Welcome!


Welcome to my blog! I currently post about my crafting journey, but plan to add more pages that touch on the other life journeys my husband and I are taking. Please stay tuned as we share these experiences. Thank you so much for stopping by. I hope you find something to inspire you!


Stephenie



Wednesday, June 16, 2010

CAS71 -Things that fly


I am trying the challenge at SCS - CAS71. CAS stands for Clean and Simple with the theme of Things that fly, so my card was just that.  I used CTMH grey wool stamp pad to stamp the CTMH Swirl Frame wood mounted stamp. Kaleidocolor rainbow stamp pad was used to stamp the CTMH large butterfly and the small butterfly stamp I bought from ABC Distributing.  The pink gold trimmed ribbon is from Martha Stewart, and my jewels are from Bead Design.

1 comment:

  1. This is really lovely! It's great to see you playing along with the CAS challenges!

    ReplyDelete