Pages

Welcome!


Welcome to my blog! I currently post about my crafting journey, but plan to add more pages that touch on the other life journeys my husband and I are taking. Please stay tuned as we share these experiences. Thank you so much for stopping by. I hope you find something to inspire you!


Stephenie



Friday, June 11, 2010

Canadian Nickel Scrap'n


Finally did my card for the Candian Nickel Scrap'n Summer Challenge
I used my Going Places cart. Used silver and black for the RV, orange and green for the "Road Trip" and sign and brown for the USA map and a green B&T paper for the background.

2 comments:

  1. I love the MOHO Stephanie:) I have this cart to scrap my trip south! I have not used it yet. make sure you leave comments to win. I am choosing from the comments:o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Stephanie. Thanks for stopping by my blog, and becoming a follower. I am now following you too:) You have nice work here. I love the yellow brick road card. Have a wonder day.

    ReplyDelete