Pages

Welcome!


Welcome to my blog! I currently post about my crafting journey, but plan to add more pages that touch on the other life journeys my husband and I are taking. Please stay tuned as we share these experiences. Thank you so much for stopping by. I hope you find something to inspire you!


Stephenie



Sunday, June 27, 2010

Bella Blog Hop


This card was made for Bella Tucker.  She is a brave 8 year old little girl who has lost all of
her limbs to an extreme infection.  Bella is very lucky to be alive.  Friends of Bella and her family are hosting a blog hop to bring awareness of Bella's situation and try to raise her spirits with a large amount of cards to make Bella smile.  Her friends at Scrap, Stamp and be Merry will be hosting 4 blog hops to encourage bloggers to make cards to send to Bella.  Mine will be in the mail tomorrow, sending my thoughts and prayers with it.

6 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness this is absolutely adorable. I am going to make a card asap! TFS.

    Stephanie

    ReplyDelete
  2. so sweet, the gems are gorgeous! Thanks for sending smiles to Bella. Please join us again on Tuesday for week number 2 of the hops for Bella.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful card, I'm sure she will love all those gems!
    Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Stephenie~ I adore this card & I know that Bella will definitely get a big smile on her face when she sees it.
    TFS!
    Thanks for stopping by my blog & leaving comments. They encourage me & make me want to keep researching & sharing all the crafty goodness out there & in my humble brain.
    Take care.
    All the best sweetie,
    Sonia

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is lovely Stephenie..Bella will love all those sparkly gems.

    Fi
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Stephanie,
    Thanks for you lovely comments on my blog.
    I would love to sent the freebie to you. Please become a follower and email me your email so I can sent it to you.
    cardsbymarione@yahoo.com

    Love
    Marion

    ReplyDelete