Pages

Welcome!


Welcome to my blog! I currently post about my crafting journey, but plan to add more pages that touch on the other life journeys my husband and I are taking. Please stay tuned as we share these experiences. Thank you so much for stopping by. I hope you find something to inspire you!


Stephenie



Saturday, May 29, 2010

PDE Challenge #3 & JUGS Challenge #35


This is my card for Pause Dream Enjoy Challenge for Vacation and for Just us Girls Challenge for
a dry emboss card.

I used my brand new Cuttlebug and embossing folder, Shell Collage to do the background, used CTMH Cocoa with a dauber to highlight the embossing.  I used a CTMH sandcastle wood mounted stamp on sandpaper, and a pail & shovel colored with water color pencils.  The sun is an acrylic stamp from target's bargain bin.

1 comment:

  1. Sandpaper? That is genius! What a great card! The embossed background really adds so much. I love it! Thanks for playing!! I don't having any ideas for the card you need to make. Sorry. But I'm sure whatever you do, it will be awesomeness.

    ReplyDelete