Pages

Welcome!


Welcome to my blog! I currently post about my crafting journey, but plan to add more pages that touch on the other life journeys my husband and I are taking. Please stay tuned as we share these experiences. Thank you so much for stopping by. I hope you find something to inspire you!


Stephenie



Sunday, May 16, 2010

Cricut Cardz Challenge #24

For my Cricut Challenge I used:

The Destinations Cricut Cartridge
CTMH Bamboo cardstock for the 1 1/2" background circles
CTMH Garden Green cardstock for the 1 1/2" destination circles
Paper Studios Kraft cardstock cut 6" x 12", scored at 2" and 8"
CMTH Victoria Elegance paper cut 6" x 12"
CTMH World Travel acrylic stamp set
CTMH Air Mail acrylic stamp set
CTMH Cocoa stamp pad
1" circle tags with the center cut out
CTMH pewter accents
masking tape

No comments:

Post a Comment