Pages

Welcome!


Welcome to my blog! I currently post about my crafting journey, but plan to add more pages that touch on the other life journeys my husband and I are taking. Please stay tuned as we share these experiences. Thank you so much for stopping by. I hope you find something to inspire you!


Stephenie



Sunday, May 16, 2010

Crafty Creations Challenges #67 Around the World


I used a CTMH Celtic stamp set, CTMH silver embossing powder, CTMH Ponderosa Pine cardstock cut at 4.25" by 5.5",  and silver foil cardstock from AC Products purchased at Hobby Lobby.
http://craftycreationschallenges.blogspot.com/2010/05/challenge-67-around-world.html

2 comments:

  1. Oh wow...soooo nice to see the irish represented!! lol Great embossing job...fabulous card! Thank you for joining us at Crafty Creations! bx

    ReplyDelete